(7) Remove three brackets (20,21,22).
(14) Remove one screw (12) and two screws (35) from
(8) Mark and disconnect any leads to the modules.
the chassis (14).
(9) Remove modules A21, A22, and A24.
(10) Remove six screws (12) from top of chassis (14).
(11) Remove modules A8, A27, and A28.
To disassemble transistors Q17 through Q34
(12) Further disassemble any module are required by
(2), proceed as follows: Instructions are given
for the removal of one transistor. Repeat
3-7, 3-8, or 3-9.
procedure for each transistor removed.
(16) Mark and disconnect base and emitter leads.
(17) Remove two nuts (10) from the case side of the
The following procedure defines the removal
(18) Remove transistor from mount (11).
(19) Remove insulator (7) from transistor.