ZM-21A/U meter reading at T1 is greater than
6-5. Insulation Resistance Test
a. Test Equipment. The only test equipment
(4) Disconnect the ZM-21A/U from the PP-
b. Test Connection and Conditions. This test
is performed with the PP-4606B/G disconnect-
Output Power Test
at 440-Volt Input
ed from the ac power source, and is used to
written for the PP-4606B/G connected for 220-
watt; 3 each.
volt ac operation.
(2) Power cable (as fabricated).
(3) Mating connector (FSN 5935-236-46-
(1) Connect the ZM-21A/U ground lead
to the PP-4606B/G frame.
b. Test Connections and Conditions. Connect
(2) Connect the ZM-21A/U line lead to
any terminal of the primary windings of T1.
is written for operation of the power supply at
440-volt ac.) Do not connect the load to the
(3) Operate the ZM-21A/U and observe the
power supply until instructed to do so in the
indication on the ZM-21A/U meter. The PP-
procedure given in c below.
4606B/G meets the performance standard if the