4 . Special Information
The following publication pertains to the PP-4606B/G
(4) F o u r t h . Using the Repair Parts Listing, find
and its components:
the figure and item number noted on the illustration.
b. When National stock number or, part number
TM 11-6130-243-14-2, Power Supply PP-4606B/G
5. How to Locate Repair Parts
(1) First. Using the Index of National Stock Num-
bers and Part Numbers, find the pertinent National
a. When National stock number or part number is
stock number or part number. This index is in NIIN
sequence followed by a list of part numbers in alpha-
(1) First. Using the table of contents, determine
meric sequence, cross-referenced to the illustration figure
the functional group within which the item belongs.
number and item number.
This is necessary since illustrations are prepared for
(2) S e c o n d . After finding the figure and item
functional groups and listings are divided into the same
number, locate the figure and item number in the repair
(2) S e c o n d . Find the illustration covering the
functional group to which the item belongs.
(3) T h i r d . Identify the item on the illustration
and note the illustration figure and item number of the
(Next printed page is 4.)