erence point with the power supply set up as follows:
To avoid damage to the equipment,
be sure to shut off power supply
when extender board is being
inserted or removed.
(1) Extender Test Board SM-D-943415
installed for A1, A2, or A5 dynamic tests.
(2) Power supply connected to a 115-volt ac,
(3) No load connected.
(4) Power supply set for 28 volts dc, as
indicated on the OUTPUT METER.
(5) 230V-115V selector switch in the 115V
Figure 5-7.1. Terminal Board Assembly
A6 (PP-6224A/U) parts location.
(6) AC circuit breaker in the ON position.
5-8. Voltage and Resistance Chart
(7) DC circuit breaker in the ON position.
The voltage and resistance measurements given in the
chart which follows were made under the following
input power turned off, the assemblies removed from the
a. All voltage measurements were made from the
designated terminal to the designated ref-
Figure 5-8. Power supply PP-622,/U front panel, parts location.
I U.S. GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE: 1983-605-040/197
5-8 Change 4