This item is also identified by the NSN listed on the same line.
b. Part Number Index. Part numbers in this index are listed by part number in ascending alphameric sequence.
(1) FSCM column. This column lists the Federal supply code for manufacturer (FSCM).
(2) Part number column. This column indicates the part number assigned to the item.
(3) Stock number column. This column lists the National stock number for the associated part number and manufac-
turer identified in the part number and FSCM columns to the left.
(4) Fig. column. This column lists the number of the figure where the item is identified/located in sections II and III.
(5) Item column. The item number is that number assigned to the item as it appears in the figure referenced in the
adjacent figure number column.
5. Special Information
a. Associated publications. The publication listed below pertains to the PP-7833/U and its components:
TM 11-6130-417-14, Power Supply PP-7833/U.
b. National Stock Numbers. National stock numbers (NSN's) that are missing from P source coded items have been
applied for and will be added to this TM by future change/revision when they are entered in the Army Master Data File
(AMDF). Until the NSN's are established and published, submit exception requisitions to: Commander, US Army Com-
munications-Electronics Command and Fort Monmouth, ATTN: AMSEL-MM, Fort Monmouth, NJ 07703-5006 for
the part required to support your equipment.
6. How to Locate Repair Parts
a. When National stock number or part number is not known.
(1) First. Using the table of contents, determine the assembly group or subassembly group to which the item
belongs. This is necessary since figures are prepared for assembly groups and subassembly groups, and listings are divided
into the same groups.
(2) Second. Find the figure covering the assembly group or subassembly group to which the item belongs.
(3) Third. Identify the item on the figure and note the item number.
(4) Fourth. Refer to the Repair Parts List for the figure to find the part number for the item number noted on the
(5) Fifth. Refer to the Part Number Index to find the NSN, if assigned.
b. When National stock number or part number is known.
(1) First. Using the index of National stock numbers and part numbers, find the pertinent National stock number or
part number. The NSN index is in National item identification number (NIIN) sequence (para 4a(l)). The part numbers
in the part number index are listed in ascending alphameric sequence (para 4b). Both indexes cross-reference you to the
illustration figure and item number of the item you are looking for.
(2) Second. After finding the figure and item number, verify that the item is the one you're looking for, then locate
the item number in the repair parts list for the figure.