(4) Install wire terminal lug (3),
lo&washer (2), and nut (1) on diode
(1) Extend lower electrical tray
mounting stud. Tighten nut securely.
(5) Apply silicon rubber sealant
(11) to diode on both sides of tray.
(2) Inspect switch (4) and knob
(1) for obvious damaged. Replace broken
knob or switch.
(6) Push lower electrical tray in
and secure with quick release pins.
(3) Check that switch (4) is se-
curely mounted to tray. If not, remove
knob (1) and tighten retaining nut (2).
(4) Turn knob (1) to full counter-
If knob is loose,
tighten setscrews in knob.
Remove all rings, watches and other
jewelry when performing maintenance
on this equipment.
(step 7) for test.