X1A4A (30) through center of replacement
transformer T2 (54).
(2) Wrap transformer leads (48)
(1) If running,
shut down AGRU
and mounting lugs (57).
(2) Remove four screws (1), cover
(3) Install transformer on mount-
plate (2), and gasket (3).
ing bracket using washers (53), screws
(3) Remove two screws (4), and re-
(4) Insert heat shrink tubing over
tract receptacle J3/J4 (5) far enough to
splice (47), connect transformer leads
(48) to main harness wiring (49). Slide
(4) Tag and remove four wires (7)
heat shrink tubing over splice and apply
by removing screws (6 and 8).
heat to tubing.
(5) Install cable X1A4A (30) to
(1) If installing a new recep-
Secure cable with washer (29), lock-
tacle, cut the terminal strip (9) be-
washer (28) and nut (27).
tween the two brass (hot) terminal
After cutting terminal
(6) Install ac terminal cover
strip, verify open circuit between the
two short (hot) slots (10 and 11).
(7) Close engine access door.
(2) Use ID tags and connect wires
to replacement receptacle terminal
screws (6 and 8).
(3) Inspect nut plates on panel.
There should be two nut plates for re-
ceptacle mounting screws, and four nut
plates for cover plate screws.
nut plate is damaged or missing, notify
Remove all rings, watches and other
jewelry when performing maintenance
(4) Attach receptacle (5) to panel
on this equipment.
with two screws (4).
(5) Inspect gasket (3) and cover
Replace gasket and cover
plate if damaged.
(6) Install gasket (3) and cover
plate (2) over receptacle. Secure cover
common dual units. J1 and J2 are
plate with four screws (1).
one unit, and J3 and J4 are one
unit. Removal and installation
instructions are the same for the
J1/J2 and J3/J4 units. The J3/J4
unit is illustrated.