graph 4-81) and combustor check valve
(1) Apply a thin coat of high tem-
compound MIL-A-907 (Fel-Pro
(6) Reconnect fuel line (1) to
C5-A) to threads of bolts (4).
fuel nozzle (5).
(2) Place combustion chamber cap
ing igniter plug boss of combustion
chamber cap (7) with igniter plug hole
in combustion chamber (8).
The engine wiring harness connects
between the ECU (P2) and all engine-
(3) Install gasket (6), fuel noz-
zle (51, and bolts (4) to combustion
chamber cap (7).
Tighten bolts to a
torque value of 50 inch-pounds.
(1) Set MASTER SWITCH to OFF.
(4) Install assembled items (4
(2) Inspect wiring harness for
through 8) into engine, and tighten
damaged insulation and broken wires.
clamp (2) to a torque value of 45 inch-
tion and connections.