ARMY TM 5-6115-633-14&P
(6) Working under trailer, unplug four connectors (1) joining trailer main wiring harness (2)
to roadside composite light cable assembly (3), and four connectors (4) joining cable
assembly to composite light (5).
(7) Repeat step (6) for curbside composite light cable assembly.
(8) Remove two screws (6) and two Iockwashers (7) securing each composite light (5) to its
bracket (8) and remove both composite lights.
(9) Remove eight screws (9), 16 flat washers (10) and eight nuts(11) securing each
generator mounting rail (12) to trailer body (13) and remove both rails.
(10) Remove cotter pin (14), nut (15) and flat washer (16) from each of two trailer lifting rings
(17) and remove lifting rings.
The two trailer body support brackets located at the front of the trailer are
secured with only two screws and two flat washers each.
(11) Working under trailer, remove 16 screws (18),28 flat washers (19) and 12 nuts (20)
securing trailer body support brackets (21) to trailer frame (22).
There are 18 short screws and four long screws securing trailer body to trailer
frame. Since corner screws must extend through trailer frame rails, corner
mounting locations require longer screws (step (13)).
(12) Remove 18 screws (23), 36 flat washers (24) and 18 nuts (25) securing trailer body (13)
to trailer frame (22).
(13) Remove four long screws (26), eight flat washers (27) and four nuts (28) securing trailer
body (13) to trailer frame (22) at corner mounting locations.
When lifting trailer body, use lifting equipment with a minimum lifting capacity
of 2000 lb. Do not stand under trailer body while it is being lifted. Failure to
observe these precautions can cause injury to personnel or damage to
(14) Using lifting equipment with a minimum lifting capacity of 2000 lb. lift trailer body (13) off
trailer frame (22).