(2) PART NUMBER column. Indicates the primary number used by the manufacturer (individual, firm, corporation,
or Government activity), which controls the design and characteristics of the item by means of its engineering drawings,
specifications standards, and inspection requirements to identify an item or range of items.
(3) STOCK NUMBER column. This column lists the NSN for the associated part number and manufacturer identified
in the PART NUMBER and FSCM columns to the left. The part number line entry (with NSN, when available) identifies the
first figure/item number appearance for which the part number is applicable. The part number is not listed for additional
figure/item number appearances identified by that part number.
(4) FIG. column.This column lists the number of the figure where the item is located in Section II.
(5) ITEM column. The item number is that number assigned to the item as it appears in the figure referenced in the
adjacent figure number column.
a. Repair parts for components of standards sets which can be identified as existing in the supply system will be
requisitioned through normal supply channels from the appropriate supply commodity manager.
b. Repair parts for components of standards sets which cannot be identified as to proper supply source will be
requisitioned from USA MICOM, using routing identifier B64 and furnishing, as a minimum, the following as exception data.
(1) Component stock number of the individual end item to be repaired.
(2) Component manufacturer's equipment model number and serial number.
(3) The equipment manufacturer's stock number as listed in the appropriate manual for the desired repair part.
(4) The repair part reference designation, circuit reference, circuit symbol schematic designation, or reference
number as listed in the manufacturer's manual.
(5) The technical specification of the repair part as contained in the appropriate manufacturer's manual.
(6) The title and date of the manufacturer's manual from which the information in a and b(3), (4), and (5) above
c. For requisitioning miscellaneous consumable maintenance supplies or expendable supplies, use CTA 50-970.