(4) Install hydraulic access cover
front or rear of the AGPU until roof is
(15) with twelve screws (13) and washers
clear. Set the roof on a flat surface.
(14). Replace DC power cable in storage
(5) Install fuel access cover (18)
(1) With one person at each corner
with four screws (16) and washers (17).
of the roof (2) walk the roof to the
Replace DC power cable in storage com-
AGPU and place the roof on top of the
(2) Secure the roof (2) to the top
of the AGPU with four latches (1).
removal of the roof, one
should be stationed at each
(l) Disconnect battery connector.
of the roof to prevent warp-
damage to the roof.
(2) Remove wing nuts (2) and wash-
Remove holddown rod (4) from
(1) Release four latches (1) se-
slot in floor of battery compartment.
curing roof (2) to ACPU.
(2) With one person at each cor-
ner, lift the roof assembly to clear the
Ensure that battery is discon-
top of the AGPU and walk the roof to the
BATTERY GUIDE (2)
6. DRAIN TUBE
DRAIN TUBE HOLE (2)
7. DRAIN FITTING
8. BATTERY COVER