cushion (36) and clamp
(6) Tag and remove cables and
(35) around the
four ac cables. Secure
wires from contactor terminals A2 (13),
clamp to cable
compartment wall with
B2 (14), and C2 (15).
washers (34) and
(7) Remove Screws (33), washers
Install control panel.
(34), clamp (35) and cushion (36) from
Close engine access door.
(8) Note location of any plastic
cable ties, and remove ties.
(9) Carefully pull cables through
grommets (30 and 32) in electrical bay
bulkhead panel and cable compartment
Remove all rings, watches end
other jewelry when performing
maintenance on this equipment.
(I) Inspect grommets (30 and 32)
in ac power cable compartment panel, and
in electrical bay bulkhead panel. Re-
place grommets if damaged.
(2) Route ac cables through grom-
mets (32) in cable compartment panel,
and through tray (31).
the 0A, QB, and 0C cables through grom-
(1) Disconnect battery and lower
met (30) in electrical bay bulkhead
(3) Connect the 0A, 0B, and 0C
cables to contactor K1 terminals A2
(3) Tag and disconnect wires from
(13), B2 (14), and C2 (15), respec-
Use ID tags and connect other
on shunt R1.
wires to contactor terminals (13 through
Install washer (12), lockwasher
(4) Tag and disconnect wires from
(11), and nut (10) on each terminal.
AGPU ground stud (29).
(4) Install terminal shield (9),
(5) Remove screws (45), washers
(46), clamps (47), from dc cable clamps
Spread clamps and remove from
cables and cushions (48).
(5) Connect ac neutral cable (6)
to terminal T6 extension bar (1)
(6) Carefully pull dc cables
Attach cable to bar using
through grommets (44) in cable Compart-
washer (5), screw (4), lockwasher (3)
and nut (2).
(6) Pull cables back through grom-
mets as necessary to remove excessive
(1) Inspect grommets (44) in dc
power cable compartment panel. Replace
grommets if damaged.
(7) Replace any cable ties removed
(2) Route dc cables through grom-
in step a.(8).